Korlym is available in the form of a tablet, which is used for the terminus of unplanned pregnancy. It contains Mifepristone as a crucial component, which is a notable anti-progesterone hormone tablet. It shows its effect by blocking the progesterone hormone; that is important for the supporting the development of the fetus. This blockage leads to the peeling of the lining of the walls of uterus and expansion of the cervix resulting in the terminus of the pregnancy.
Discount Coupon : 10% Cash Back on Order $100
- Product Code: Korlym
- Availability: In Stock
Delivery Time : Average (7-12 Working Days)
Express Shipping : 3-5 Working Days
|Product||Dosage||Pack Size||Free Pills||Price||Quantity||Order|
It is also utilized to treat high glucose (hyperglycemia) in grown-ups with Cushing's disorder who additionally have sort two diabetes or glucose prejudice.
It is most commonly prescribed in a 200mg dose. They may vary from patient to patient, based on the doctor's recommendation and the patient's health. After taking this drug, 3 pills of Mifepristone (200mg)are administered next.
Korlym Side Effects
Get medical help on the off chance that you have any of these implications of an antagonistically susceptible response: diarrhea; asphyxiation (breathing issues);
swelling of the face, lips, tongue, or throat.
Some of the less experienced effects are:
- queasiness, unordinary shortcoming, tired feeling;
- unusual vaginal bleeding;
- a bleary-eyed feeling, similar to passing out;
- new or exacerbating medical issues;
- low glucose - a migraine, hunger, shortcoming, sweating, perplexity,
- peevishness, dazedness, expeditious heart rate, or feeling unsteady; or
- low potassium - difficulty, uneven heart rate, unusual thirst, expanded pee, leg distress, muscle shortcoming or limp feeling.
Regular reactions may include:
- queasiness, vomiting, loss of hankering;
- low potassium;
- tired feeling;
- cerebral pain, unsteadiness;
- joint aches;
- changes in your menstrual periods;
- swelling in your palm or feet;
- sleeping disorder; or
- hypertension - an extreme migraine, obscured vision, beating in your neck or ears, uneasiness, shortness of breath.
While utilizing Korlym, you may require incessant blood tests.
- Breastfeeding should not take place while using Korlym as it is know to be found in the breast milk.
- Intake of this drug makes a person feel drowsy and lethargic so you should not drive, operate a heavy machine or execute any task that requires full concentration.IUD should be removed before utilizing the drug.
- Pregnancy should be under seven weeks.